Happy Monday everyone! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. We had such a busy weekend I’ll get into that later & share some of the stuff we have been up too!
First I wanted to share some cute finds that J. Crew Factory has in stock! I was browsing the internet last night & realized it had been a while since I checked out their website. They always have good sales. Right now they have 40% off of everything, free shipping with code “BRRRSALE”, & extra 50% off clearance.
1. How cute is this sweater? It is so soft & cozy you may mistake it as pajamas. Win win.
2. You can wear this double washed shirt as a layering piece or by itself. I always liked the shirts from J. Crew Factory- they hold up nicely.
3. I reeeeally want to get this fleece sweatshirt. You can dress it up or down & it looks so cozy I may not ever want to take it off.
4. Boyfriend jeans are popular right now & I really like how these don’t have huge rips in them- means you can get away with wearing them more places. You can find them here.
5. How cute are these sunglasses?! I love the purple in the lens.
As always all these are under $50.00!
Check out the sale section too! Sooo many cute finds!
Life lately: We go visit my parents & family every other weekend with Duke in tow of course. My parents have two black labs that Duke loves & here he is with them & their matching cold weather jackets. You can find their jackets here!
Since the new year I’ve also been meal prepping each week so I have healthy options for lunch and dinner. As snacks I allow myself to have fruit and veggies! I crave healthy food now. I’ve been eating well for about a year now since I was running every other day but i can truly see a different in myself from eating so much better too. If you are interested in my meal plan meals & my running routine let me know & I can make a post about all that! Or shoot me an email if you have any questions.
I’m also jumping on the “Wedding Wednesday” train and I’m going to share some wedding tips & tricks for all the brides or anyone who is in a wedding coming up this spring. Stay tuned for a kickoff post Wednesday!
Hope you all have a good week & if you are off work today enjoy your day!
Xoxo, The Frugal Blonde